Here are some places you can connect with me:
- Slideshare: I upload Powerpoints from conference presentations and talks, as well as open workshops I teach at the UCLA Biomedical Library
- ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID): even though my name is pretty unique, I still have a unique researcher identifier
- Mendeley: I explain Mendeley as “reference management meets social networking.” Here you can view my public libraries of various collected scholarly works.
- Twitter: I tweet infrequently, but tend to live tweet when I attend conferences.
- LinkedIn: I’m sure this one needs no explanation.